Friday, November 4, 2011

Little Diva!

Another Mini Mod week with Baby Making Machine!!


I made Serenity's dress using my favorite PDF peasant pattern by Lelia & Bean.

You can do so much with this simple, easy-to-sew dress pattern!

To make Serenity's dress, I left off the elastic at the bottom of the sleeves, and I didn't make the sleeves as wide as the original pattern.
Those are the only two changes I made.

The beautiful fabric is Japanese Echino's Fall collection.
I bought it from Mountain of the Dragon Fabric Boutique on Etsy.
The vintage pink trim was an inexpensive lucky find at Rare Finds 4 U, also on Etsy.

I crocheted and decorated Serenity's funky little top hat.
You can find my free instructions HERE.


Serenity's sweet doll is a Sophie & Lili.
Clare was a gift from Santa last year!




Have Fun!



Mini Mod

StumbleUpon.com

3 comments:

Katie said...

That's one of my favorite patterns too! Love the way it turned out. The top hat is adorable too!

Angie - treasuresfortots@gmail.com said...

Thank you Katie!

Angie - treasuresfortots@gmail.com said...

Thank you Maria!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails