Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cajun Spaghetti Sauce

When I make a quick spaghetti (which is mostly all the time), I use the best and most authentic Cajun sauce I've ever found in a jar! It's my secret weapon (shhh!) by Cajun Power and I found it last year at Rouses, but you can also get it from their website here. It has that wonderful dark reddish-brown color that only true "down da bayou" Cajuns can make! My husband can make a spaghetti sauce like that (his is actually darker), good thing 'cause I don't know how!

I've cooked it with chicken and ground meat, but tonight I made a weenie s'ghetti - what's better than a good ol' quick, cheap and delicious weenie s'ghetti?!

Ta-Da!

Mmmm - so flavorful!

Serenity loves it! She seems to have a thing for tomato-based food - good thing too. Did you know that even canned tomatoes keep their nutritional value? Find out more about the healthy benefits of tomatoes by Googling "health benefits of tomatoes"!

Enjoy!


StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails